Read This Before Going On...

05 October, 2018

Let's Talk About SEX!

Sex...

Sex is the coolest thing ever. And I'm pretty well versed in cool shit. I've traveled all across the world, been in a war, got shot at, driven across the entire United States - like 5 times - and I was stabbed in the face by a pitchfork. What can I say? I like it rough?

Point is - I like sex.

It feels awesome to connect with someone else on such a personal level like that. But here's the strange bit - Out of all of our friends and family, my wife and I are seemingly the only ones who not only LIKE sex, but actively engage in the act on a fairly regular basis.



My wife's family is a very quiet, German Catholic family who, apparently, feel guilty for literally EVERYTHING. They never speak... and I'm 90% certain they only have sex as a means to procreate.

My family - the oldest brother is so uptight and calculated that sex is probably planned down to the very second and if he doesn't nut at exactly 9:34pm - He's just ruined for the week. My other brother married the world's most-Christian Christian and, to her at least, sex is something between a man, his wife, and Jesus... and I'm sorry - I don't want that kind of threesome ever. I mean... gross. They fall into the "let's have sex so we can get pregnant category.

Of our circle of friends... Well... they're seemingly similar to our families. Sex is something that's time has come and gone in their marriages/relationships. One couple with whom we are friends is openly asexual. The wife has no sex drive and openly says so. She doesn't want to be touched...

I mean - seriously - what the fuck is wrong with people? 

Sex is fun. Sex is something that should be enjoyed. Sex is something that should not be shunned, looked down upon, or thought badly of.  If people want sex - let them do it!

I'm all about choices. People can make whatever choice they want regarding the sex they have and the people and inanimate objects they have it with. I'm 99% certain that none of our extended family members own or have ever used a vibrator during sex... And that saddens me... BUT - their choices are THEIR choices and I don't begrudge them that choice. Not having sex isn't bad... it's fine. It's just not my cup of tea.

The problem is that when me and my wife are open about our sex life people pull the "That's gross, please stop talking" card or the "That's not what Jesus intended" card.  And FUCK that noise. I won't tell you I think you're a sexless harpy and you won't tell me I'm a disgusting pervert just because I like to watch hentai while my wife grinds her clit into my face and plays with my balls.


I don't want to be quiet about my sex life. I love my sex life. I LOVE the sex that my wife and I have - when the kids aren't being their little libido vampire selves that is... We have sex on the couch, on the kitchen counter, in the bedroom... hotel shower, hotel couch, and a few times in the movie theater. Surprisingly - never a car. But there was a boat once.... And we like to dress up and do role-play from time to time... and it's fucking awesome and I will not be shamed for it. Especially not by family or people who say they're my friends... but get all uppity when I talk about the things

That's one of the reasons I started this blog/twitter name. So I can say what I want to say and talk about the things I like that aren't deemed "socially acceptable" by the family and friends in our corner of the world.

And that's that. I think sex is awesome. I think writing sexy scenes that get people turned on is awesome. I think cosplay is awesome and nudity is awesome and... Well, a lot of shit that people I know do not think is awesome.

And I think those people are fucking weirdos.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my first day