Read This Before Going On...

15 November, 2018

Being honest to yourself.

So... honesty. That's a big thing. But I'm not hear to talk about going to confession or anything like that. I'm here to talk about being honest to yourself. Because, let's face it - that shit is sometimes NOT an easy thing to do.

I started my @BourbonSex account as a way to express the thoughts and desires I have in a somewhat public forum as a way to stop lying to myself.

Let's rewind a bit...

Ever since I was a kid - I've had a thing for sexy things. Maybe I walked in on my parents one too many times, or found my dad's Playboy collection at too early of an age -  don't know. Maybe it was being seduced at 15 by a 22 year old and, I guess technically, being raped by her. Who knows... Point is - It is a part of me.

My family is NOT like me. They talk and joke about sex, but it's more of defense mechanism/macho bravado - much like the guys I all knew in the army. And that's not healthy.



Not long ago, Lady Bourbon and I had a heart to heart and discovered that we both had been sort of hiding our kinks from one another. Since then... that list has grown a little more and we're being more open with each other about our sexual wants and desires in the bedroom. New things have been tried and good times are being had.

THAT SHIT IS HOT AS HELL. 

I have let her know that I have a pretty big panty-fetish and she obliges me. She likes it when I dress up like a certain character from a story she loves - and I oblige. We will sometimes indulge in our shared kink of watching Hentai and watching each other get off. She'll sit next to me and stroke me while she pleasures herself, I'll go down on her, she'll go down on me... and it usually ends in needing a shower afterwards... it's very awesome. And she lets me take photos while we do it which is super hot. - I am a very visual person when it comes to sex. I like to watch.

Anyway - my point is - once I stopped trying to hide all of this shit... once I opened up and started to admit who I was and what I wanted, life got a lot better. This account has been very cathartic for me... at least sexually. I still have some serious PTSD and depression, but this has helped.

Being honest with who I am and what I want has helped me to feel more connected with myself... and even more connected with Lady Bourbon. I think we will, as time goes on, connect even more in this aspect and who knows how awesome that could end up being for us.

Be honest with yourself... even if you have to open an anonymous account to do it. You'll feel better. You'll love yourself more... and possibly more often!

2 comments:

It's my first day