Read This Before Going On...

13 November, 2018

The blog post about blogging on my blog that nobody blogs

WTF is blogging?  I mean - what is it REALLY?

For some, it's basically their own personal forum for discussing ideas, products, services, bad ideas, and politics - while getting paid for it.

For the rest of us, it's basically an online diary for late-night missives about how we're lonely, depressed, horny, hungry, angry, or some other inane thing. And that's pretty okay.

We can't all be paid to whine online. JESUS I wish I was. I could just sit back, spout off about whatever the fuck I wanted and then just get paid for it! It would be GLORIOUS.  But... nobody reads this blog. I mean, at the height of its existence, I got 22 page views one day.

I'm not going to retire on 22 page views. Fuck, I can't even get a piece of gum for that.



Blogging is masturbation. Pure and simple. It's a release valve. Without masturbation - I'm sure more murders would exist in polite society... and without blogging, I'm sure more people would walk around a lot angrier than they are. I am one of those people - on both accounts. Without that release - our heads would explode... and take countless others with us.

If people need to vent, jot down their angry rants, talk about how all they want to do is get laid - they can put it in a blog post and send it out to the internet. Maybe someone somewhere will see it, agree with it, and commiserate with you about it.  More often than not, however, you'll write it and just feel better for having gotten some shit off your chest. Even if it's technically just to yourself and like 2 other people in the known universe.

Blogs can be fun. They can be a sordid look into the mind of the writer with photos, graphs, charts, and data showing their complete lack of touch with reality... I know - I've read a few.

But do people actually read blogs anymore? Are non-professional blogs a complete waste of time? Is this nothing more than mental masturbation? Am I just talking to myself and reaffirming shit I already know?
Probably. Do I care? Fuck no.

I write this blog because sometimes I don't know how to talk to people and I can let some of my crazy out here a little at a time so my head doesn't explode. I can also talk about the shit that gets my blood going without telling my friends and co-workers which would then cause them to stop speaking to me... Anime boobs? Yes please.

Random sexy anime!
I can blog about my serious kink for my wife running around in her panties... And how I love it when she grinds them into my face...

I can write erotic fiction.

I can write sci-fi!

I can blog about how I fucking hate our Sweet Potato Potus and that he's ruining our fucking country.

I can write whatever the fuck I want... because it's my blog and nobody reads it. Which is sad and liberating all at the same time...

Still here? Probably not... But if you are - thank you. I hope you found my rant at least somewhat enjoyable...

You're awesome. I'm awesome. We're all awesome.


Give someone you love something sexy today. They'll thank you for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my first day